The main theme of TS EN ISO 9001 Quality Management System and TS EN ISO 27001 Information Security Management System; Cloud Infrastructure Service Provider.
- Adopting its customers as its friends, maintaining their friendship during providing services with high performance and not losing any friends,
- Leading the field by prioritizing customer satisfaction and strong collaboration with friends, competing according to market conditions and not compromising its quality of service against competitive power in market conditions,
- Sharing its professional knowledge with its customers,
- Growing continuously with educated employees who give importance on self improvement,
- It has adopted the principle of continuing its services in the shortest and most reliable way with the least error within the framework of legal rules.
- One of our goals is creating SkyAtlas family that adds value to its environment with its employees who are highly motivated, programmatic, meticulous, and have professional knowledge.
- The basis of our company's quality policy is selling the product of desired quality based on trust and prioritizing customer satisfaction. Our primary goal in our company's quality policy is providing both customer and end user satisfaction. In this sense, we provide uninterrupted service concept from the beginning of the user experience.
- Providing our services within the framework of current laws and regulations.
- Our company, which will grow in the culture of start-up, performs teamwork and solidarity with its employees in the best way in the process of attaining its corporate identity. Our top management takes care to maintain the respect and trust that have been established among its staff for a long time.
INFORMATION SECURITY POLICY
- Managing information assets, determining the security values, needs and risks of assets, developing and implementing controls for security risks,
- Defining the framework for determining information assets, values, security needs, vulnerabilities, and threats through assets and its frequency,
- Defining a framework for evaluating the privacy, integrity, and accessibility impacts of threats on assets,
- Revealing the working principles for the processing of risks,
- Continuously monitoring the risks by reviewing technological expectations in the context of the scope of service,
- Providing information security requirements arising from national or international regulations, fulfilling legal and relevant legislation requirements, meeting obligations arising from agreements, and taking corporate responsibilities towards internal and external stakeholders,
- Providing continuity of the service and reducing the impact of information security threats towards the continuity,
- Having the competence to quickly response to information security incidents that may occur, and minimizing the impact of these events,
- Improving the level of information security over time with a cost effective control infrastructure,
- Improving the reputation of the company, and protecting it from information security-based adverse effects.